Good nutrition plays a vital role in maintaining good overall health. It is essential for proper healing, fighting infection and maintaining stamina, particularly vital if you are undergoing cancer treatment.
The Nutrition Clinic of the Northeast Surgical Group, P.C., is pleased to offer the following services in the outpatient setting:
● Educational dietary counseling to promote good nutrition.
● Education for diet supplementation.
● Appetite stimulation.
● Nutrition support via feeding tube.
● Nutrition support with Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN, otherwise known as feeding via your veins.)
● Surgical intervention for placement of feeding tubes and/or central venous catheters.
Patients frequently require assistance maintaining good nutrition while they are undergoing various cancer treatments and/or times of declining health. Nutrition support should be a main component in any treatment protocol. Let us assist you during difficult times such as this. The Nutrition Clinic is operated by Michael J. D’Almeida, D.O., F.A.C.O.S., of Northeast Surgical Group, P.C. It is located within the Ted B. Wahby Cancer Center at the McLaren Macomb Medical Center, 1080 Harrington Boulevard, Suite 201, Mt. Clemens, Michigan, 48043.